Please sign in or register for a new account using the options below.
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll email you instructions to reset your password.
If this is your first order please register with us to create an account.
Home | Special Offers
Tesco Opticians always offers great value on all our prescription glasses, designer sunglasses and contact lenses. Sometimes though, we go a little bit further and give you some very special online only offers too! Register your details to keep up-to-date with all our new ranges and money saving deals.
Prescription glasses priced £65 and above qualify for Tesco Opticians’ BOGOF offer – and that includes our huge range of designer frames!
To activate Tesco Opticians’ BOGOF offer, choose any pair of prescription glasses priced £65 or above, add them to your basket and proceed to checkout. You will then be notified that you have qualified for an extra pair of glasses absolutely free!*
*Subject to availability. Cheapest product free. Offer ends February 29th 2016. Offer excludes Gucci and Dior. Both pairs made up to the same prescription, with free standard (1.5 index) single vision lenses. Extra lens options will be charged at the normal rate and are not included in this offer.
*Closing date 17/01/2016. Please visit www.acuvue.co.uk/tesco-party-eyes for full terms and conditions. ACUVUE® and SEE WHAT YOU COULD BE® are registered trademarks of Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd.® Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd 2015.
Full Terms and Conditions
You can exchange every £5 of your Clubcard vouchers for £10 of Boost tokens to spend at Tesco Opticians.
Your Boost token will be worth double your original Clubcard voucher face value when you spend it with TescoOpticians.com. Enter your token code at the Tesco Opticians checkout online and your total will be reduced accordingly...all the more reason to treat yourself to something extra special!
1. Click here to launch the Tesco Clubcard Boost website in a new tab.
2. Enter the quantity of Clubcard vouchers you would like to boost, then click 'Add to basket'.
3. Click 'Clubcard checkout' to complete.
4. You will receive two emails: one confirming your order number, the other providing your Boost token code.
You can also view your Clubcard Boost token code(s) by logging into your ‘My Clubcard’ Account and clicking on 'My Boosts'.
1. Add items to your basket on TescoOpticians.com2. At the basket:
- Enter your Boost token discount code in the voucher code field. - Click 'Redeem' to apply your discount.- Repeat the above steps to add additional Boost token discount codes.- Continue to checkout.
3. Pay the remaining balance with a valid payment method.
Don't forget, you must spend your Boost token code(s) by 30th December! Terms and conditions apply – click here for more details.
Exchange £5 in Clubcard vouchers and get £10 to spend on Opticians in-store:For more information on what’s included and excluded please see the attachment in our ‘Additional Information’ section.Please remember: to check the product you wish to purchase is available in your chosen store before exchanging your vouchers.
1. This is an IN STORE Clubcard Boost token. It can only be used IN STORE. Click here
2. Decide how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange on the right, and click 'add to basket’. Every £5 worth of Clubcard vouchers can be exchanged for a £10 Clubcard Boost in store token to spend in store. Any change from your Clubcard vouchers will be credited back to your Clubcard Account and carried over to your next statement.
3. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token(s) and instructions on how to use them.
4. To print your token/s:• After placing your order, you can follow the link in the email we send youor• Log into My Clubcard Account [www.tesco.com/clubcard/myaccount], select 'My Account Details' and click on ‘My Boosts at Tesco’• Select the tokens you would like to print• Click ‘Print my tokens’
5. More than1 token can be used in a single transaction, however the total cost of the products purchased, including any discounts, must equal or exceed the value of the token/s used.
Terms & Conditions applyAdditional informationFor more information about using your boost tokens with Clubcard Boost token to spend in store, download this additional information about Clubcard Boost token to spend in store (download PDF file *) . * To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
To view details of offers that have now expired, please click here.