Please enter your registered email address below and we'll email you instructions to reset your password.
If this is your first order please register with us to create an account.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and, by participating, all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. Promoter: Johnson and Johnson Vision Care (UK) Ltd, Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd, Pinewood Campus, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham, RG40 3EW.
1. Offer applies to UK residents, aged 18 and over holding a valid sight prescription dated within the last 2 years only. The promotion excludes employees of the Promoter and its subsidiaries, their immediate families, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.Promotional Period:
2. Qualifying purchases of ACUVUE® Brand Disposable Contact Lenses must be made between 06.07.15 and 27.09.15 (the "Promotional Period"). All claims must be received by 15.10.15.
3. To claim £15 cash back in cheque form from the in-store price of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses, participants must join the Tesco My Lens Plan direct debit scheme in-store and purchase 3 months’ supply of ACUVUE® Brand Daily Disposable Contact Lenses (minimum 30 pairs) or ACUVUE® Brand Reusable Contact Lenses (6 pairs) in a single transaction from any participating Tesco Opticians in the UK during the Promotional Period. Alternatively, participants must sign up to the Tesco My Len Plan online and purchase 3 months’ supply of ACUVUE® Brand Daily Disposable Contact Lenses or ACUVUE® Brand Reusable Contact Lenses in a single transaction.
4. First time contact lens wearers and those switching to ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses will need to have a contact lens consultation at a participating Tesco Optician prior to purchase. Consultation fees may apply and are in addition to the cost of purchasing the qualifying lenses.
5. Following a valid in-store purchase, participants must fill in the application form provided and ask their Tesco Optician to stamp the application form to confirm joining Tesco My Len Plan and purchasing 3 months’ supply of ACUVUE® Daily Disposable Contact Lenses. The original completed form should be sent to ACUVUE® See More Life Promotion, ME.JPMH, The Laxmi Building, The Tanneries, 57 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XJ, to be received no later than 15.10.15. Photocopies of the form will not be accepted.
6. Alternatively, after successfully signing up to Tesco My Lens Plan online and making a valid online purchase, participants will receive a pre-validated application form with their first direct debit order. Participants must fill in the application form and send the original completed form to ACUVUE® See More Life Promotion, ME.JPMH, The Laxmi Building, The Tanneries, 57 Bermondsey Street, London, SE1 3XJ, to be received no later than 15.10.15. Photocopies of the form will not be accepted.7. A minimum single transaction purchase of 3 months' supply of daily disposable (minimum 30 pairs) or reusable (6 pairs) lenses is required. Claims received by the Promoter that are for less than 3 months’ supply of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses will not be processed.
8. The £15 cash back in cheque form claim is valid on the purchase of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses (1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® for ASTIGMATISM, 1-DAY ACUVUE® OASYS®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye®), excluding ACUVUE® DEFINE™, ACUVUE® ADVANCE® and ACUVUE® ADVANCE® for ASTIGMATSM Contact Lenses.
9. A valid claim received will entitle the claimant to £15 money back. No alternative reward will be provided.
10. The £15 money back will be sent in the post to a claimant in the form of a cheque made payable to the individual listed on the application form within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
11. The claimant is solely responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date. The Promoter will not re-issue a cheque in the event that the cheque is lost once received, the claimant fails to cash it before it expires, or for any other reason. The Promoter cannot be held responsible in the event that a cheque is not received by a claimant as a result of them having provided an incorrect or incomplete address on the application form.
12. Only one claim per person. No bulk or 3rd party entrants. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
13. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other money back offer.
14. Claims that do not meet the specific entry requirements will not be processed. Cash back cheques can only be sent in the post by the Promoter and cannot be collected from any participating TESCO Opticians. Any illegible, damaged, defaced or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid and be rejected.
15. Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for application forms that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
16. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence on any invalid claim.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions in the event of exceptional circumstances beyond its reasonable control or where fraud or abuse is suspected, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award a £15 money back cheque where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the requirements applying to this offer.
20. Any personal data relating to entrants, including your name and address details provided on an application form, will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be retained for any other purpose. Data may be provided to a third party supplier where appropriate for the purposes of fulfilling delivery of the money back cheque to claimants only and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
21. All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
22. This offer and these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this offer.